Bath and Body has a line called stress relief. It smells amazing! Like, I'm at an expensive spa amazing! I live for long baths with a glass of our newest fave red wine. A few of these a week and I promise December will fly by. After your holiday dinner with family and friends is over and the decorations are all packed up it won't feel that bad and you'll be willing to do it all again next year.
Here is my recipe for relaxation:
1. very hot bath- leave the hot water at a constant trickle to keep your water warm.
2. 1 cup of Epsom salt. This helps rid toxins in your body as well as make your skin soft.
3. 2 tablespoons of stress relief massage and bath oil.
4. 1 glass of your favorite wine.
5. Large glass of water. You've gotta hydrate while pulling out those toxins.
6. Bath pillow
7. Good music or a good book.
Finish with stress relief body lotion all over and cuddle up with the rest of your wine!
Enjoy!! Relax!! Woosah!