adsense

Wantable

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Glossybox January 2016 Subscription Box Review

Glossybox - yeah, it's not the same when you can't say it in a high pitched voice...In that case, come check out our new video!

Glossybox was a hit/miss this month for me. I liked about half the items. The other half not so much.


Here's what I got:

1. Emite Makeup Diamond Heart - Tried it and it was a good face primer. However, it left a glossy look to my face that looked sweaty and not glowy...no good!

2. Royal Apothic Cream Creme to Go - LOVE! I got this in Venetian Grove and I can't even describe how awesome the smell is...Oh, and the cream absorbs nicely too. But truthfully, I would wear this even it didn't!

3. Beautiful Nutrition Lemon Rinse Gently Clarifying Treatment - I loved seeing this in my box! I desperately wanted a good Clarifying Treatment for my hair. And I love the fact that its lemon. I can't wait to try it! I'll post an update when I do!

4. MeMeMe Lip Glide - The color that Glossybox sent is called Playful Peach. I love this lip crayon! The color is amazing and the formulation couldn't be nicer.

5. -417 Foot Nourishing Cream - So, I know I'm supposed to use a foot cream to keep my feet nice and soft but, it's just one of those things I forget and then foist on my pedicure lady (which I'm sure she loves...probably not!). Anyway, this one didn't really have any over the top qualities that made me want to make it a permanent part of my routine. However, it was, I'd probably be excited since this felt nice on my skin and had a minimal smell which, for a foot cream, I think is preferable.

No comments:

Post a Comment