adsense

Wantable

Friday, January 22, 2016

Ipsy January 2016 Subscription Review

Ipsy has arrived! Check out our new video for the full review! Ipsy was kind of a miss for me this month. It was OK but, I wasn't overwhelmed by the stuff in the bag.


So this month we got:

1. Hey Honey Open Your Eyes Contouring Lifting Fluid - So I'm guessing this to give your eyes a less "hooded" look. It looks interesting but, didn't blow my mind. So, I think I'll try it but my final verdict is "ehhhh".

2. Skone Smudger Brush - I'm always excited to get new brushes! I'm a brush hoarder! So of course I was super excited to see this!

3. City Color Eyeshadow Trio in Falling Leaves - This is another item I was excited to see. I love eyeshadow palettes! I just feel like one big shadow is such a waste of space in my makeup drawer because I just don't use all of one color. I'd rather have 3 different colors in smaller amounts than one big one. Just one of my many quirks!

4. The Balm Mr. Write Now eyeliner - Again, I'm thrilled that its not black! I'm excited to try this taupey color! It's right up my alley.

5. Lasting Smiles Organic Lip Balm - This one will end up in the subscriber gift bag! It really is pretty cool. The smell was amazing and the fact that it's organic and has a charitable cause behind it makes it a special item.

I'm not really sure why I wasn't happy with this month's bag. Apparently I liked most of the items! I think it was the ugly bag. It definitely wasn't my speed this month. Oh well, I guess you can't please everyone! However, I still love this subscription especially since it's only $10 per month!

No comments:

Post a Comment