Birchbox is the original beauty subscription box and still one of the best. While they don't offer full size items they do send unique beauty items and are very good at introducing subscribers to new brands. They're only $10 per month and you get 5-6 samples every month as well as a bonus every few months. Plus, they have awesome perks that other subscription boxes just can't compete with such as their Birchbox points that you can use to spend in their store.
For our full review of the month's box take a look at our video!
This month was a great box! We decided to go with a curated box instead of surprise samples. Curated boxes are available every month and are usually curated by celebrities, bloggers, or some kind of beauty expert. This month 's box was all about winter skin care.
1. Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain - This was OK. It was supposed to adjust to our skin colors and lend a subtle color. It ended up being to orange for either of us.
2. Coastal Scents formalEYES - These were beautiful colors. The formula is satiny and blends easily.
3. eSalon Perfect Ending Leavin In Conditioner - We've actually tried this before. It smells amazing and seems to do a pretty good job of fighting frizz without leaving our hair greasy looking or flat.
4. derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub - By far our favorite thing in this box. It was super gentle scrub that smelled amazing. It also left our skin feeling amazing!
5. Juara Coconut Illipe Hand and Nail Balm - We're obsessed with this brand! We've never smelled anything quite like their lotions. Every time we put them on it's like we're in the islands. Plus the formulation is super light and moisturizing.
6. BONUS! Chuao Chocolaties Cinnamon Cereal Smooch - SOOOOO GOOOOD! This was really good chocolate. Plus it had some crunch and a light cinnamon taste mixed in. Almost like someone smooshed Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal and mixed it into chocolate.