adsense

Wantable

Friday, February 5, 2016

Weekly Obsession!

It's a new year and I'm currently on a "let's save money" kick. And to that end I've been trying more drugstore brand beauty items. It's kind of hit and miss (I still love my high end beauty products!). However, I have found one hit that makes me super happy!




Simple Micellar Cleansing Water. This stuff is awesome!!!! It's very similar to Dr. Jart's Dermaclear Microwater.



However Simple is about 25% of the price! Even more awesome! I've tried the Dr. Jart Dermaclear Microwater (you can check out our review of the entire Ceramidin skincare line here) and so far I haven't noticed a difference between the two. I've got very combination skin and this cleansing water does a really good job of removing all of the excess dirt and oil and keeping my pores very clean. No breakouts! Woo hoo! Also, there's no smell and it doubles as a makeup remover and corrector! Simple Micellar Cleansing Water is drugstore gold! I just may try other products from this line!


No comments:

Post a Comment