adsense

Wantable

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Boxycharm January 2016 Subscription Box Review

We've just posted the new video for our latest review...BOXYCHARM! YAY!!!

This month Boxycharm just killed it with the products that they sent. It's definitely my favorite box this month!






Boxycharm's theme this month was all about eyes. So everything in the box focused on, yes, you guessed it...EYES!

1. Blinc Mascara Amplified - This is sort of a given in a box about eyes. I like Blinc, I've tried it before, I'm not blown away by it but, this mascara will definitely go in my makeup drawer for use later!

2. Coastal Scents Revealed Smoky Palette - If I could squeal in written form, I would! This is such an awesome palette. And the fact that it came in my $21 a month box, I'm still flabbergasted at how Boxycharm pulled this one off! Such a good value to subscribers!

3. Royal & Langnickel Brush Set - Oh my gosh! Another awesome item in this box! A complete brush set for your eyes! They felt nice and not overly stiff. I'm looking forward to using them!

4. Ardency Inn Modster Smooth Ride Eyeliner - This was the only sort of "ehhhh" item for me. The color was weird (sort of a yellow nude color) so I'm not really sure what to do with it. I'm going to have to research it! However, the tester I put on my hand went on VERY smoothly. I was super impressed with that!

All in all, this box was definitely the star box this month for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment