adsense

Wantable

Friday, January 29, 2016

Cover Girl Oh Sugar! Lipbalm

Another day, another beauty aisle! This time it's my local drugstore (Walgreen's to be exact). I walked in for exactly one item and walked out with 7....sigh....

At any rate, I found a new lip balm that I had to try. Annnnndddd, I did....

 I picked up Cover Girl's new Oh Sugar Lipbalm and at first I wasn't super impressed because it seemed like it had zero pigment. But, it's buildable color! And once you swipe it a few times the color is amazing! The color I got was Candy (shade 2). It's one of the lightest shades in the collection. Since the color is pretty light I think I may go back and get a darker shade which is called Gumdrop (shade 10) or Soda (shade 7).

Here's a swatch of Candy (shade 2):

This lip balm is super moisturizing and smells like lime candy! Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment